Michigan State University School Of Social Work - Timothy Stocks - Bad professor and academic advisor at Michigan State University
Outspoken, offensive, and rude - Timothy Stocks is a little boy stuck in an adult body.He is a childish and immature man who offends others with his remarks.
Either he doesn't know how his words impact others or he doesn't care - but Timothy Stocks never fails to leave some people feeling insulted and others confused as to what he is trying to accomplish or the point he is trying to make. He behavior can catch you off guard because he makes his comments in a personable way - comments which belittle certain people because of their nationality, race, or gender. His comments and viewpoints are often a part of statements and stories that he uses in his classroom lectures. His statements and stories promote an agenda, and they are usually lies or half-truths that are said for the purpose of showboating.
Never does he have legitimate sources to verify what he says. He seems to derive satisfaction from the attention he gets from being controversial and his face glows when behaving this way. His childishness emanates from every facet of his being. His comments, his attitude, his body posture, even when he walks it's at an accelerated pace almost like skipping and his arms wave back and forth in a fluid, willowy motion.
His personality style and methods may be more suited for teaching middle school or high school - but one has to wonder if he could be constructive in that capacity. Children have higher levels of maturity than Timothy Stocks. Timothy Stocks is also an academic adviser and a horrible one at that. The information he provides is often incorrect and having him for an academic adviser can be frustrating and may compromise a timely graduation.
Timothy Stocks frequently shares intimate personal information about himself and his family as it relates to subject matter in his lectures.
He talks about his son, his experiences with his step daughters, and he gives coping strategies for marriage.His statements could be described, but for the sake of his family they will not.be78135
You may also like
- "SCAM!!! An awful service! The highest price doesn't mean the highest service!!!! The essay they've submitted was written by a third-grade!!! For what?!!? For what did I pay $84.95?!?! 1..."
- "Time Building Central Inc, ATP Rated LLC, Accelerated Professional Pilot Program Company. Anthony E Budreau All are the same and Owned by Anthony Eugene Budreau and are NOT active Corporations in Florida..."
- "Breaking news has just come out that from an ncaa investigational probe that New Notre Dame Football coach has broken ncaa rules. The ncaa has stated..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."