Michigan State University School Of Social Work - Timothy Stocks - Bad professor and academic advisor at Michigan State University
Outspoken, offensive, and rude - Timothy Stocks is a little boy stuck in an adult body.He is a childish and immature man who offends others with his remarks.
Either he doesn't know how his words impact others or he doesn't care - but Timothy Stocks never fails to leave some people feeling insulted and others confused as to what he is trying to accomplish or the point he is trying to make. He behavior can catch you off guard because he makes his comments in a personable way - comments which belittle certain people because of their nationality, race, or gender. His comments and viewpoints are often a part of statements and stories that he uses in his classroom lectures. His statements and stories promote an agenda, and they are usually lies or half-truths that are said for the purpose of showboating.
Never does he have legitimate sources to verify what he says. He seems to derive satisfaction from the attention he gets from being controversial and his face glows when behaving this way. His childishness emanates from every facet of his being. His comments, his attitude, his body posture, even when he walks it's at an accelerated pace almost like skipping and his arms wave back and forth in a fluid, willowy motion.
His personality style and methods may be more suited for teaching middle school or high school - but one has to wonder if he could be constructive in that capacity. Children have higher levels of maturity than Timothy Stocks. Timothy Stocks is also an academic adviser and a horrible one at that. The information he provides is often incorrect and having him for an academic adviser can be frustrating and may compromise a timely graduation.
Timothy Stocks frequently shares intimate personal information about himself and his family as it relates to subject matter in his lectures.
He talks about his son, his experiences with his step daughters, and he gives coping strategies for marriage.His statements could be described, but for the sake of his family they will not.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Buyer Beware!! John Wolsey's TAX LIEN ACADEMY (www.mhmoffers.com/taxsales.html#) is a not on the up-and-up. (Another URL for the Tax Lien Academy is http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy.)Filled out the form to order "the book,"..."
- "SCAM!!! An awful service! The highest price doesn't mean the highest service!!!! The essay they've submitted was written by a third-grade!!! For what?!!? For what did I pay $84.95?!?! 1..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes just a little over a month ago and I only wear them to work and I noticed that they are coming apart at the..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "RANT AND WARNING!! I just bought this Great Value carpet cleaner last night from Walmart, so that I could shampoo my living room rug with a carpet shampooer which has..."
- "I went to Dr. Benjamin Schlecter of Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery, to minimize a flat, pain free scar. He told me that he could tuck the width of the scar..."