Michigan State University School Of Social Work - Timothy Stocks - Bad professor and academic advisor at Michigan State University
Outspoken, offensive, and rude - Timothy Stocks is a little boy stuck in an adult body.He is a childish and immature man who offends others with his remarks.
Either he doesn't know how his words impact others or he doesn't care - but Timothy Stocks never fails to leave some people feeling insulted and others confused as to what he is trying to accomplish or the point he is trying to make. He behavior can catch you off guard because he makes his comments in a personable way - comments which belittle certain people because of their nationality, race, or gender. His comments and viewpoints are often a part of statements and stories that he uses in his classroom lectures. His statements and stories promote an agenda, and they are usually lies or half-truths that are said for the purpose of showboating.
Never does he have legitimate sources to verify what he says. He seems to derive satisfaction from the attention he gets from being controversial and his face glows when behaving this way. His childishness emanates from every facet of his being. His comments, his attitude, his body posture, even when he walks it's at an accelerated pace almost like skipping and his arms wave back and forth in a fluid, willowy motion.
His personality style and methods may be more suited for teaching middle school or high school - but one has to wonder if he could be constructive in that capacity. Children have higher levels of maturity than Timothy Stocks. Timothy Stocks is also an academic adviser and a horrible one at that. The information he provides is often incorrect and having him for an academic adviser can be frustrating and may compromise a timely graduation.
Timothy Stocks frequently shares intimate personal information about himself and his family as it relates to subject matter in his lectures.
He talks about his son, his experiences with his step daughters, and he gives coping strategies for marriage.His statements could be described, but for the sake of his family they will not.128c3d2c review #362437
You may also like
- "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..."
- "Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school. Classof1.com has always been a valuable..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake. This product actually bonded my..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "My 4th followup !!! Can I know what is happening on my request to replace the wrong product delivered? How long will you will sit on this request? I raised this complaint..."