Michigan State University School Of Social Work - Timothy Stocks - Bad professor and academic advisor at Michigan State University
Outspoken, offensive, and rude - Timothy Stocks is a little boy stuck in an adult body.He is a childish and immature man who offends others with his remarks.
Either he doesn't know how his words impact others or he doesn't care - but Timothy Stocks never fails to leave some people feeling insulted and others confused as to what he is trying to accomplish or the point he is trying to make. He behavior can catch you off guard because he makes his comments in a personable way - comments which belittle certain people because of their nationality, race, or gender. His comments and viewpoints are often a part of statements and stories that he uses in his classroom lectures. His statements and stories promote an agenda, and they are usually lies or half-truths that are said for the purpose of showboating.
Never does he have legitimate sources to verify what he says. He seems to derive satisfaction from the attention he gets from being controversial and his face glows when behaving this way. His childishness emanates from every facet of his being. His comments, his attitude, his body posture, even when he walks it's at an accelerated pace almost like skipping and his arms wave back and forth in a fluid, willowy motion.
His personality style and methods may be more suited for teaching middle school or high school - but one has to wonder if he could be constructive in that capacity. Children have higher levels of maturity than Timothy Stocks. Timothy Stocks is also an academic adviser and a horrible one at that. The information he provides is often incorrect and having him for an academic adviser can be frustrating and may compromise a timely graduation.
Timothy Stocks frequently shares intimate personal information about himself and his family as it relates to subject matter in his lectures.
He talks about his son, his experiences with his step daughters, and he gives coping strategies for marriage.His statements could be described, but for the sake of his family they will not.1161f3c8 review #362437
You may also like
- "I had a very tough Graphical Engineering assignment that had to be completed in two days. I'd tried libraries, recommended authors and the internet but everytime I seemed to be..."
- "Buyer Beware!! John Wolsey's TAX LIEN ACADEMY (www.mhmoffers.com/taxsales.html#) is a not on the up-and-up. (Another URL for the Tax Lien Academy is http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy.)Filled out the form to order "the book,"..."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "I purchased a mattress and boxspring from ABC warehouse, who had just gotten in the market for selling mattress and boxspring sets, in September of 2010. Well I made a..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..."